-Kale Chips-
Kale ripped into chunks
Rubbed with olive oil
Sprinkled with sea salt
Baked at 350 for 10-15 minutes
Take it out before it turns brown
DELICIOUS AND AN AWESOME REPLACEMENT FOR CHIPS :))
I am trying to push myself out of my comfort zone to continue finding new foods that are healthy and taste great! Next on my list of things to try is quinoa... I'll let you know how it goes!
Xyngular's products are amazing and are helping people not only with reaching their weight loss goals and gain their confidence back, but there are so many health benefits people have been experiencing from these products; relief from arthritis, IBS, MS, fibromyalagia, insulin resistance, migraines, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low energy levels, anxiety, depression, PCOS, and so many more!
The xyngular oppurtunity has also helped me feel more confident in my ability to meet and talk to new people again. My marriage has even been improved by these products because I feel better and look better so I am a happier person! I love hearing my husband tell me I look great! My favorite compliment from a friend recently was, "You get skinnier every time I see you!" That one will probably stick with me for a long time! I am so excited that I have found such an amazing company to work with and products that have helped me and my family so much!
My mom has los 23 pounds and counting
My mother in law has lost 14.5
My father in law has lost 20
My grandmother has lost 10
My friend has lost 6
... and the list goes on and on!I will keep the updates coming because I know that I have 20 more pounds I AM GOING TO LOSE and I can't wait to get there! I am also going to Vegas for a Xygnular conference and I can't wait to meet all of the people I've been meeting over conference calls and facebook from this company! I will also love to learn more about building a great business to be able to help even more people feel as good as I am feeling!

No comments:
Post a Comment