Monday, April 30, 2012

An Exciting New Adventure!

So in March I tried Xyngular's Ignite System for the first time. Its an 8 day fat burning cleanse and I lost about 8 pounds. My mom and I did it together while I was staying in Idaho Falls with her since Ryan was in North Dakota working. I then went back to Rock Springs for a week, then back to Idaho Falls we went for my birthday and Easter! We had tons of fun and of course food :) after Idaho Falls we made a weekend trip to Boise to celebrate with my friends and of course more food and drinks! When I got back home I was worried that all of my weight would be back and that the Ignite would have just been a quick fix... BUT to my surprise I had only gained back 3 pounds! So I decided that I would start selling the products because I had used them and had them work for me! I have never felt so great! I did another 8 day Ignite this time with my husband and friend. Ryan lost 12 pounds! I lost 8 and my friend lost 7! I was down to 180 pounds from 192! I'm feeling awesome and gaining my confidence back!
                            Last week Ryan, myself, and the babies went on a family vacation with Ryan's parents and brothers to San Diego! We had so much fun and enjoyed many delicious meals so again, I was worried when I stepped on the scale the morning after we got home that I would gain some weight back... BUT again I was surprised. NO WEIGHT GAIN! I took the XYNG with me to San Diego to help me with my energy since we would be having some long days of fun and my anxiety about traveling with 6month old twins, it also helps with your metabolism and appetite so when I got home I still weighed 180!
                             Today I am starting my 3rd round of Ignite and I am ready to see another great weight loss! We are planning on staying home at least for a few weeks so I will be able to go to the gym regularly again which will help even more! I can't wait for the results! I am hoping that these products will not only help me reach my 40 pound weight loss goal, but that I will also be able to get off of my anxiety medication! I have gone from taking medication every morning to every other day and I'm still feeling GREAT! This is very exciting to me because I hated the thought of having to live on medication. Above is a picture of me three days after having the twins and left is a picture of me after completing two rounds of Ignite... but I want that to be my "BEFORE" picture someday so I can look back and see how far I've come!
                          My mom is also starting her 2nd round of Ignite today! She lost 6 pounds her first round! Both of my In-Laws started their 1st round yesterday and this morning my MIL lost 3 pounds and my FIL lost 5!!! So exciting to see that these products can help so many different people!
                         I'm very excited to be apart of the XYNGULAR company and be able to help people regain their confidence and health! These products are filled with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins! They are all natural and have no side effects! The company is awesome and the team of people behind you helping you reach your goals are amaXYNG! I can't wait to see what comes from all of this! :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment