I am on my 7th out of 8 days on the Ignite Fat Burning System. I have lost 8 and 1/2 pounds! I have been really working on my eating habits and making sure I go to the gym several times a week as well as getting back outside and enjoying being more active with my friends and family. I was frustrated though! I had lost 7 inches, but I hadn't lost ANY weight. I was going up and down with the same two pounds. I decided to try the Ignite System to jump start my weight loss, give myself some motivation, and also help me feel more accomplished so that I had the desire to keep trying.
I have actually enjoyed the system because it is set up to keep you from starving which is often the problem and aversion people have to cleansing. www.Xyngular.com/trina is the distributor I got my products through, but I am going to start distributing myself because I am now a believer in this product! I feel so great without all of the processed foods, sugars, simple carbs, sodas, etc. in my body! I know that I have to be realistic and know that I am not always going to be able to stay away from these foods, but after going without them I know that I CAN DO IT. There are so many other healthy choices for foods and there is no point in drinking your calories! The Fat Burning System tells you to drink half of your body weight in ounces in water each day which is a important part of helping your body burn fat and flush your system of all the toxins that are produced from the fat burning process. Continuing to drink this much water even after the 8 days are finished helps to keep you full and often times your body confuses thirst for hunger and you eat when actually you're just thirsty!!
I am on month 3 of my weight loss journey and still have a long ways to go, but I a feeling much better after finally having some success with IGNITE! More updates to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment