Friday, March 2, 2012

Two Months In...

Alright, it has been almost two months since I started going to the gym and being more aware of what I'm eating and.... I've gained two pounds! LAME, but I have lost about 7 inches total! 6 from my abdomen and a half inch from each thigh. So I'm going to up my water intake and work on getting in some more cardio because I've been doing a lot of resistance band classes and Pilates to tone up my muscles, but I think more cardio will help move things along. I am a little frustrated by the weight gain, but I'm excited that the part I dislike the most is getting smaller. I am also going to try a cleanse called IGNITE that is supposed to really jump start your weight loss in a healthy way and then I'm buying a fat burner from MusclePharm. I want to continue to work on making my heating habits healthier and a way of life that I will be able to pass on to my girls. My gym has added a Saturday class which is awesome because it was only open on weekdays before so now I have another day that I can go workout and have a babysitter.
I'm not giving up on my goal and I'm going to keep working towards it with even more motivation! I want to feel better, look better, and live better! I am renewing my membership at my gym for another three months and I'm going to keep at it!

On another note, Kinley and Paige are doing awesome! They are growing so fast and getting so strong! They have been on amazing sleep schedules which has really made my  life alot easier and me a much happier momma! They are starting to work on eating rice cereal which is hilarious and I have been upping their ounces in their bottles each feeding because they were still acting hungry after their 5 ounces. They are awesome at keeping their heads up and sitting up with help. They are really starting to get excited by toys and people. They love their little saucer that Grandma Melissa got them for Christmas. I have started putting them in little outfits every morning which is adorable! I walked into their room and Ryan was putting little headbands with bows on them which was so heartbreakingly cute! They are growing so fast and getting so big! Ryan and I love them so much!  They go for their 4 month appointment so I will update everyone on how much they weigh and how tall they are getting! PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment