Sooo... since my last post I have lost ANOTHER ten pounds! Xyngular's products really are amazing! They fit into my busy, crazy schedule and all of my traveling that I do to Idaho Falls and back! My favorite product really is the XYNG- the energy, focus, and mental clarity it gives me allows me to get tons of stuff accomplished everday without ending the day exhausted. It has given me more patience and helped with my anxiety, AND its a thermogenic to help burn fat, curbs my appetite, and increases my metabolism! Seriously, it sounds too good to be true and a lot of people think so until they try it! I think that every mother needs XYNG!
I'm really glad I've been blogging my journey because it helps me to look back and really see how far I've come and remind myself why I started all of this in the first place... to lose weight and feel better about myself! It was really hard being 5'2" and weighing 192 pounds. I was uncomfortable in my own skin and hated it! I have always been a confident and outgoing person, but with all that extra weight and what I saw in the mirror I did not feel like myself. I am finally loving getting dressed! I fit into the jeans I wore before I got pregnant and actually some of them are too big now! I weigh ten pounds LESS than I did when I got pregnant. My goal is to be at 140 like I was when I met Ryan. I'm not worried about the last 15 pounds because the first 38 have been so easy!
I haven't been working out at all which really isn't anything to brag about, but the products also help build lean muscle so my arms are getting some definition and my tummy is getting flatter! I am going to start working out though. I think I am going to get a punch card from the Women's Gym here in Rock Springs. They have some really fun classes like Zumba, Gliding, Pilates, Resistance Training, and Step Aerobics:]] I want to really start focusing on toning up and I know that will help me fit into my "SKINNY Jeans" that are size 28s! I can't wait!
On another note! The babies aren't going to be babies for very much longer! I'm starting to plan their FIRST BIRTHDAY! It makes me so happy, but so sad at the same time. I'm sure every mom knows what I mean. I want them to grow and be healthy and I'm excited for the things to come! BUT I'm going to miss my tiny, cuddly babies! Time goes by so fast when you have kids! And its the time I think you would really like to go by the slowest! I wish I could video every day so that I could look back and watch it, but obviously I can't:( I try to take lots of pictures and I've been filling out their memory books each month to write down funny little things they did or milestones they've reached. It is so awesome to watch twins grow together! They both have their bottom middle teeth, their top right "vampire" teeh, and their bottom left one is starting to come in now. They have been teething like champs! Which is a blessing because too fussy and sick babies is tough! They love each other so much and like to make the other one laugh. They both started standing up all alone and have both taken a step, Kinley actually has tried taking a few:) They get into everything, put everything in their mouths, touch everything, and want to see everything! SO BUSY! They love books, their little Winnie the Pooh play table, and their mom and dad! They both say DaDa very well, Mama sometimes, and babble lots, especially to each other. I'm so blessed to have such healthy happy babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment