Well I am 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. We are getting so close to meeting our little ones, but it still feels so far away! I am on moderate bedrest which can be a little rough because I get antsy from sitting around so much! I am currently living with my mom for the time being while I have so many doctors appointments and should definetly not be driving back and forth, but Ryan has to stay in Wyoming for work. He comes to visit on his week off, but not having my Hubby with me like normal is TOUGH! As my mom says, "its one of the many sacrifices we will make for our baby girls!"
From now on I am going to have a doctors appointment once a week with an ultrasound which is exciting! I also have to have non-stress tests done twice a week to make sure the little munchkins are doing fabulous.
I had a little scare on Monday, I was having some contractions and went to Labor and Delivery. They gave me a shot to stop my contractions and filled me full of water to make sure I wasn't dehydrated! My cervix is still "thick and closed" and my doctor said that my rather large uterus is just trying to adjust to the ever-growing babies!
Continued bedrest for me is the best way to keep the babies "cooking"!
We will meet them soon enough, but we did get some precious pictures of them at our appointment yesterday!
Kinley Jo


Love this Kelsey! You are going to be such a cute Mommy!!! Ryan is going to be such a good daddy to his little girls too. Will be fun to see him with them.
ReplyDelete