23 weeks 4 days pregnant. I can't believe how fast time is going by! I am watching my belly grow almost over night! Ryan and I have been able to feel them move around and it has been so exciting for both of us! It has made it even more real that there really is two little humans in there! It's amazing to think that there is not one, but two humans growing inside of my belly. Our bodies are so incredible! We have gotten a few ultrasounds now and had an echo done on both of their hearts and everything is looking healthy and normal which is such a relief and so exciting!
We have been putting their little nursery together and it has also helped me feel like this is really happening! The pink and green look so cute together and the bedding we chose looks adorable. I was holding one of their preemie onsies and I almost started crying (it must be the hormones) because I can't believe they will be so tiny and I want them to be here now! We just can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment