Choice #1- I keep going back to this bedding because its so cute, but its a little more expensive and only comes in a four piece set... but I LOVE THIS ONE!
Choice #2- This one is also adorable and it comes in a 9 piece set for about the same price as the paisley one... the only thing that I want that it doesn't have is some lime green in it, I guess I could deal with that though!?
Choice #3- Last, but not least this adorable one comes in a six piece set and is SUPER cute too, but a few of the reviews on the website aren't that great. Do I listen to the review or order it and make my own decision?? I still have plenty of time to send it back and get a new one if I don't like it.
HELP! There are so many ADORABLE options, literally on babies-r-us there are 13 pages of girl bedding!!! I would love suggestions! Ryan and I can't decide! I want our twin babies to have the cutest nusery and I can't wait to start putting their room together!
I vote for choice three.
ReplyDelete