Wednesday, June 29, 2011
A Whole Month of Marriage!
I can't believe that in just a few days Ryan and I will have already been married for a MONTH! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband! Our house is coming right along and its been so much fun putting our very own home together. Ryan has done some great little projects around the house and has many more planned :) We have the baby room all clean and ready to be decorated as soon as we know what the sex of our little one is we will start decorating and I can't wait! Our little dog Sage broke her leg the night of our wedding, but thanks to Chris and Melissa she has been at home for a while now and is doing great! Hurley is trying to be a nice big sister and take care of her ears and eyes while Sage has her cone on her head and can't take care of herself, so cute! I am now 16 weeks pregnant and we are looking into going to a place in Green River called Fetal Images so that we could find out the sex early because we just can't stand not knowing! We are still trying to think of some great names that we love and are always open to ideas! Right now I love Kinley and Easton, Ryan isn't so crazy about the unique names, but hopefully they grow on him!
With Love
Kelsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment