WOW! We are only one month away from the wedding! Our checklist is getting smaller:
Bridals
Address Invitations
Finish up ordering tuxes
One more trip to the venue
Finalize the flowers
Bridal Shower
Bridesmaids gifts
... I think that's about it! I can't believe it! Our photographer is AMBER HALL and she did such an amazing job on our engagements! I can't wait to take my bridals and I know she's going to do a great job at our wedding! We've decided we're going to VEGAS for our honeymoon! Ryan is so excited he's googling things to do left and right :] It's hard to believe that all this planning is for ONE DAY! I'm so excited and its going to be so amazing!
Also, we close on our first home at the end of this month! So many big and exciting things are happening! We can't wait to have a home of our own. Ryan is already planning all the projects he's going to work on all summer (such a typical man). We are becoming a little family and its amazing :]
I am so excited for the bridal shower so you can meet my friends who know you from my mom stories that I share with them and the friends and family who have watched you grow into the amazing person you are today!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to believe that the wedding day is getting so close. It will be a beautiful day for you and Ryan!!! Hugs! Mom