Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Even closer to being MRS. BEHM!

So I went to Idaho Falls this last week while Ryan was working and got a TON of wedding stuff accomplished! My mom was awesome and spent an entire day running wedding errands with me! I also got to see my three besties, Ashley, Sarah, and Nicole! The girls helped me finish our favors and they look adorable! I'm so glad that I have such a wonderful Mother in law and grandma that are making the cutest and yummiest favors ever! I can't believe how close the wedding is and how fast time is flying!
I can't wait to be Mrs. Behm!
On another note, Ryan and I are looking at buying a house here in Rock Springs! Hurley will be so happy to finally have a yard and Ryan will love having a garage! I am so excited that we are making our little life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment