Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 1/2 months to go!

Our wedding is 4 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days away! I ordered a few swimming suits and little dresses to wear on our honeymoon! I am so excited! I have a goal of losing 24 pounds before our wedding so that I can look as beautiful as possible for Ryan on our wedding day and feel great on our honeymoon. I have been going to Zumba several times a week and it has been very motivating! Every one around me has been very supportive and I can't wait to reach my goal!


My flower girl dress that I ordered has arrived and my vail is almost in! I am going to order my shoes the next time I go to Idaho Falls and there is a lady at Treasure's who decorates them and dyes them to match your wedding! So cute! All of my bridesmaids dresses are in and only one of them has to be taken in!

The wedding is coming right along and I can't wait to be Ryan's wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment